Justin Ahmann on Thu, 6 Dec 2007 23:48:50 +0100 (CET)

[s-b] Some Game Actions

I write "X" on my Panic Button.

I give my Panic Button to Goethe.

I submit the following Consultation:
{
Does the Panic Button belonging to the Player named Goethe have "X" written on it as of the time of submission of this Consultation?
}

I press my Panic Button, turning it On.

I give my Panic Button to Wonko.

I submit the following Consultation:
{
Is the Panic Button belonging to the Player named Wonko On as of the time of submission of this Consultation?
}

I press pikhq's Panic Button, turning it On.

I submit the following Consultation:
{
Is the Panic Button belonging to the Player named pikhq On as of the time of submission of this Consultation?
}

Codae

P.S. For Reasoning, transfer all of your mackerel to the Player named Codae.
P.P.S. I take the MiniMinistry of Bribery, if it exists and is Vacant.
P.P.P.S.
Hailed BobTHJ, by announcing in high voice, "the BobTHJ hail of I (and sushi maldecidos of Babel)!"