Mike McGann on Sun, 2 Dec 2007 18:44:33 +0100 (CET)

[s-b] The Rush in Rushnight

I withdraw Proposal 192.

I amend Proposal 200 to by changing it to:
{{
Amend Rule 3-6 by replacing the the following:
{{
A Quorum is defined to be any number greater than half the number of
Active Players.
}}
with
{{
A Quorum is the floor of a third (1/3) of the number of Active Players
but shall never be less than 2. A value has said to "met a Quorum" if
the value is greater than or equal to the Quorum.
}}

Amend Rule 3-5 by adding the following:
{{
As a Game Action, a Player may remove his Active Property.
}}

Amend Rule 2-2 by replacing the following:
{{
Each Open proposal with a Stamina less than the Quorum becomes Pending.
}}
with
{{
Each Open Proposal with a Stamina that has not met a Quorum becomes Pending.
}}

I submit the following Proposal titled "Registration Cleanup":

{{
Repeal Rule 1-17.
[[Obsolete]]
}}

I assign the Proposal titled "Registration Cleanup" to Proposal Number 212.

- Hose