Mike McGann on Tue, 27 Nov 2007 05:47:56 +0100 (CET)

[s-b] Hose's Refresh Proposal

I submit the following Refresh Proposal:

{{
Set the Clock to nday 1, nweek 134, nyear 14, third era of B Nomic.

Set all game state to what the game state was on nday 1, nweek 134,
nyear 14, third era of B Nomic.

Create a Game Object called the "Circle of Protection". This object
has no additional effect on the state of the game but Players are
strongly encouraged to be cooperative in fixing any necessary rules,
to only participate in fixing rules, and to not play competitively
until this object ceases to exist. If a State of Emergency is declared
while the Circle of Protection exists, all Players shall be awarded a
trophy named the "Trophy of Shame".
}}

[[Simple, restarts the game, lets normal processes fix things. Yes,
new players will have to re-register but that should not be a problem.
Why go to war when were are more than capable of breaking our own
game?]]

- Hose