Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:51:15 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Proposal: Snap Votes

 I revise my proposal called "Snap Votes", to read like so:

{
In Rule 2-2, at the end of the section under the sub-heading "Submission and
Revision", add another sub-heading that reads "Hurrying Votes"

In Rule 2-2, under the sub-heading "Hurrying Votes", add the following text:
{
A Particular Voting Period is an interval, over which Players may vote on
one or more Open Proposals, that does not coincide with the Voting Period
for a given nweek.

When the clock is On, as a Game Action, any Player may, if he obtains number
of supporters equal to Quorum minus one before nday 8, "Hurry"
a specific Pending Proposal. The Particular Voting Period for that Proposal
begins at the beginning of the nday after the Proposal was Hurried, and ends
at the end of the 4th nday after the Proposal was Hurried. At the start of
the Particular Voting Period, the Pending Proposal in Question becomes Open.

At the end of the Particular Voting Period, votes are tallied and culled in
the same manner as at the end of an nweek.
}
}

Billy Pilgrim