Josiah Worcester on Thu, 22 Nov 2007 23:01:13 +0100 (CET)

[s-b] Concerning the AFO.

It seems that in agora-discussion, I had one person support me joining the
AFO, and two people with conditional support for the same. . . The conditions
have been met, so I am a member of the AFO.

The AFO joins B Nomic as a Faction.

The AFO submits a Consultation on the following statement:
The AFO is a valid Faction as well as a player.

Reasoning:
For the AFO being a faction:
By rule 5-1, the AFO is an agreement, since the parties to the agreement, how
to change the parties, the method of making actions on behalf of the
agreement are all defined; only parties that have given consent to the
agreement are governed by it, parties may leave the agreement at any time,
and the agreement is publicly accessible to all players.

By rule 5-2, the AFO is a faction, since the agreement was not previously a
faction, at least one member of the AFO is a B Nomic player, and the AFO has
decided to join B Nomic as a Faction.

For the AFO being a player:
See Consultation 39, which judged that the AFO is a player.