Justin Ahmann on Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:51:57 +0100 (CET)

[s-b] Joining B Nomic

I (e-mail address quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) would like to join B Nomic under the name of Codae.  I would also like to submit my proof of uniqueness from all other known sentient beings to the Membership Test:

(1) My imagination is not reality.

(2) Nothing is known outside of the Universe.

(3) Sentient beings can only exist in reality.

(4) The Universe is a figment of my imagination.

If a sentient being is known, then, by (2), it is in the Universe.  By (4), it is therefore in my imagination, which by (1) is not reality.  However, this means that the sentient being would, by (3) be unable to exist.  If it is unable to exist, it does not exist.  Thus, there are no known sentient beings, and I am unique from all 0.

Q.E.D.