Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:17:15 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Hmmmm

I don't believe that the Minister of Ministry actually has the power
to fill miniministries or that any player has the authority to cause
someone else to hold a ministry, whether it's defined by the rules or
created by fiat.

I submit the following consultations:

{{
Question: Is a miniministry automatically vacated at the end of each nweek?

Argument: Rule 6-9 begins "A MiniMinistry is a Ministry[...], which
seems to indicate that it should be subject to the same rules as other
ministries.
}}

{{
Question: Can the Clock be started when a miniministry is vacant?

Argument: If a MiniMinistry is a Ministry, it seems trivial that the
answer is No, and it's still nday 1.
}}

Since the Clock display in the wiki is broken anyway (I think the fact
that the ndelay wasn't reset to 0 when it was started is causing the
name of the current day to display wrong) and it will need to be reset
if the second of these is answered how I expect it to be, I stop the
Clock.

--MoM Wooble

On Nov 18, 2007 9:37 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Question for Wooble: Am I still MiniMin of Arguments?
>
> Billy Pilgrim

Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/