Mike McGann on Wed, 14 Nov 2007 01:11:26 +0100 (CET)

[s-b] Ballot for nweek 133

 == Public Service Announcement ==

Make your vote count!

Thousands of ballots each nweek are discarded due to simple and preventable
errors in procedure. Don't let this happen to you! Most ballots are
invalidated when:

* Submitted to a Discussion Forum instead of a Public Forum.
* Received after the voting period is over.

How can I make sure that my votes count?

* Don't wait until Thirnight to submit your votes or hope that this nweek
has an Armageddon. There are no leap nyears.
* If you submit your ballot by replying to this message, you must change the
"To" address before hitting the "Send" button.
* Check the mail archives the next day to make sure your message was
delivered to the correct Forum.

This Public Service Announcement was sponsored by the Ministry of
Change--without votes, there is no change.

== Ballot for nweek 133 ==

167: Ceci n'est pas un titre (0x4461736864617368)
168: Death and those other things (0x4461736864617368)
169: Dissent Is Patriotic (Anything McGee)
170: I can't spell Mackerel (Hose)
171: BNomic the RPG (BobTHJ)
172: Hit Points need Levels (Hose)
173: War (comex)
174: Threat Awareness (Hose)
176: I don't want this war, but... (Billy Pilgrim)
177: Proper Notification (Hose)
178: I Object to your Support (Hose)
179: More Time for Devices (Billy Pilgrim)

== Dunning Message ==

Done filling out your ballot? Change that "To" address now!