Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:11:50 +0100 (CET)

[s-b] Proposal: More Time For Devices

Just figure that if we define game actions as occurring once support has
been obtained or once objections have not arrived within the prescribed
delay, we may want to give the minister of goods a bit more leeway in terms
of time in which to create a device in an nweek. As it stands now, get your
device objected to once and you barely have time to try anything else. (This
would hold at least for next week, I guess, until we change the whole device
creation system anyway...) So,

I submit the following proposal:

{{

In Rule 3-14 ("The Ministry of Goods"), amend the following text:
{
The Artisan may, as a Game Action on behalf of the Ministry of Goods and
without 2 objections within 2 ndays, create a blueprint. The Ministry of
Goods may only create a single blueprint in a given nweek, and can do so no
later than Tango [[nday 4]] of that nweek.
}
to read:
{
The Artisan may, as a Game Action on behalf of the Ministry of Goods and
without 2 objections within 2 ndays, create a blueprint. The Ministry of
Goods may only create a single blueprint in a given nweek, and can do so no
later than Corvette [[nday 5]] of that nweek.
}

In Rule 3-14 ("The Ministry of Goods"), amend the following text:
{
Bidding ends at the start of Ballotday [[nday 9]], at which time the unique
device is purchased, if possible, by the highest bidder.
}
to read:
{
Bidding ends at the start of Zarpint [[nday 11]], at which time the unique
device is purchased, if possible, by the highest bidder.
}

Dependency: Proposal 178

}}

Billy Pilgrim