0x4461736864617368 on Thu, 8 Nov 2007 21:49:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Game Action: Answering a consultation.

As Priest, I'm going to have to request that this Consultation be ZOTTED
by the Minister of Questions. It may be resubmitted by the supplicant
with revisions.

Reasoning:

Rule 2-5 requires that the question posed be answerable with a Yes or No
answer. The question was not posed in such a form as to permit a yes or
no reply. Should the Priest have answered yes or no, the meaning would
have been ambiguous.

--
0x4461736864617368;