Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 5 Nov 2007 19:04:26 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] CONTEST! - Message Of The nweek

Hello all,

You will notice, on the main page of the wiki, a prominently displayed
"Message Of The nweek"

This message is currently set to its default value: "This space
intentionally left blank"

As Registrar, I have the power to change the message, once this nweek, with
support from one of you lovely folks.

I am opening a CONTEST. Submit potential messages of the nweek here, via the
discussion list, and I will pick my personal favourite on nday 4!

Let the games begin!

Billy Pilgrim

PS: I am easily swayed by gifts of mackerel.