Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:17:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Ballot for nweek 127

My Votes:

> 124     (untitled; sets Administrator to Peter) Comex

AGAINST [[I don't think this should do anything; but I want to keep it
that way.]]

> 125     Emergency Procedure Fix Fix             Peter

FOR

> 126     Reject the artificial players           Peter

FOR

> 127     End Rule Tag                            Wonko

FOR

> 128     MiniMinistries                          Wonko

FOR [[Although now that I reread it, we can have people helping track
state without needing to have the game designate them as such...]]

> 129     Scattering of the Ministries            Wooble

FOR [[I guess this makes as much sense as any other way of arranging
things.]]

> 130     Checkpoint                              Peter

FOR [[I also don't think this should do anything; but if it does, I
want to do it.]]

> 131     Update Proposal Definition              Peter

FOR

> 133     Fractional Votes                        Peter

FOR

> 134     Clock Stoppage for Ballot               Peter

FOR

--
Peter C.