Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:47:21 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Proposal: Wins only on Winday

I submit the following proposal:
__Winday is for Winning__
{{
[[
Three main objectives here:
1) Avoid the confusion we had before of people winning in the middle of
proposals happening. It may also stop (or delay) some forms of scamming in
the future.
2) Increasing points required to win.
3) Getting to use the silly names we introduced.
]]

In the Victory Condition "Win By Points", in the trigger, change
{{
The number of points a player possesses becomes greater than 100.
}}
{{
At the beginning of a Winday [[nday 2]], at least one Player possesses at
least A Heck of a Lot of Points.
}}.
}}

--