bd_ on Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:21:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Panicking

On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 09:13:10PM -0400, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
> I press my Panic button. (I think being invaded by foreign rule counts
> as an Emergency, and I think we need to clarify a few things
> anyway. Even if we can fix things within the current proposal system,
> I'd be okay with just using this as a way to stop the clock for a
> couple days.)
>
> To the best of my research, the Panic Buttons owned by the following
> players are also currently On:
>
> bd <http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200702/msg00007.html>

I Stop my panic button. I don't think there's any clarification or
changes that need being outside the oracular system. If you're
worried about invasion, there are two proposals in the works to remove
that, which will pass (or not) in two days - and the agoran system won't
allow any changes for at least a week (an AI=2 prop is needed to
initiate a change in a protectorate, which are distributed on a weekly
basis).