Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:40:29 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Voting

I vote as follows:

> Untitled proposal to remove Rule 1:

FOR.

> Untitled proposal to Modify 1-10:

AGAINST. I don't like the current wording either, but I think we need
something that specifies that Game Actions are takeable, or else we
may just end up with a definition of Game Actions and a procedure for
taking them but no permissions anywhere to take them. And I'm hesitant
to change this without really, really, thinking through the
implications because making a mistake here could accidentally stop all
Game Actions and that would be Very Bad.

> Administrator is a Post

AGAINST. I like the idea of generalizing our posts like this, but we
need more changes than this to support it. For instance in r3-3
defining Posts, we have "If no other player holds a post then the
Administrator is the PHD," among other things. This could quickly
become a problem.

> Fix Emergency Fix

FOR.

> Roll Call