Daniel Lepage on Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:21:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Oracle report

> Consultation 14
> Supplicant: BobTHJ
> {
> Question: True or false: A Player need not be capable of passing a
> Turing Test in order to remain a player.
> }
> Assigned to: Wonko (no other player eligible)

True. The Turing Test is a requirement to become a player. Nothing
requires that you continue to fulfill these requirements after
becoming a player (indeed, it is impossible to fulfill all the
requirements for becoming a player after you've become a player,
because one of them is that you can't already be a player).

> Consultation 15
> Supplicant: Antonio
> {
> The rules of B Nomic allow BobTHJ to act on behalf of the group of
> persons knows as "Primo Corporation", True of False ?
> Unbeliever: BobTHJ
> }
> Assigned to: Wonko (no other player eligible)

No judgment yet. I'm waiting to hear more evidence regarding the
existence of PC as a player at all.

--
Wonko