David E. Smith on Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:07:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] enough already

I revise my proposal "Get Off My Land," replacing the third paragraph in
its entirety with the following:

{{

If such is legal and permissible under the rules of B Nomic, and can be
done without causing undue strife to the occupants of Agora Nomic, a
formal statement shall be sent to Agora Nomic, via their local equivalent
of a "public forum" declaring the independence of B Nomic. This statement
shall be composed by The Administrator of B Nomic, or such party as e
delegates. When composing this formal statement, the author is encouraged
to rattle sabers and use bold phrases such as "manifest destiny" and/or

}}

[[ fixing dumb typoes, this is what I get for composing props in my email
client ]]

dave