Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:44:18 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Peter's Update

First of all, I want to apologize profusely for my prolonged
absence. When I took on the post of Administrator, I promised that I
wouldn't do that. And then I went ahead and did it. Some of it was
Real Life getting in the way, and some of it was just me being lazy
and letting the B Nomic mail pile up when it really shouldn't have. I
do enjoy the game, and want to participate, but it'd probably be best
if we have a way to let the game continue if a player or Administrator
up and disappears. So, I'm sorry. I hope I've said it enough.

Moving on now...

It looks like ntime has been marching on in my absence. In the absence
of any evidence to the contrary, I'm going to assume that the wiki is
correct and that it's nweek 125 nday 8. However, I'm not quite sure
what proposals did or didn't happen in the meantime (partly since my
email client won't automatically convert realtime to ntime yet, and
partly since there's quite a bit of stuff in there, including a
takeover by Agora?!)

So, is Agora our Administrator now? Because that would make things a
lot simpler for the rest of us, I guess. :)

If not, what is our current gamestate? That is, is the wiki right, and
does anybody know what's wrong about it?

--
Peter C.