comex on Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:34:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Proposal

On Thursday 14 June 2007, comex wrote:
> On Thursday 14 June 2007, Daniel Peter Lepage wrote:
> > I hate to say this, but I think B Nomic is pretty much dead. Nothing's
> > happened for months, and we simply don't seem to have enough
> > interested players to keep it up. Our website is in disrepair,
> > nobody's certain what the current rules are
>
> As far as I can tell from the archives (it'd be nice if they offered
> some sort of export) nobody voted FOR anything except my proposal since
> the administrator's update at
>
> http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200701/m
>sg00090.html
>
> So the rules are current, and we lost a few props that were never
> properly voted on:
>
> http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Special:Concat?category=Proposals/Lost
>
> (which is just my renamed version of Pending)

As the Administrator I give "Agoran Protectorate" rule number 1.

I submit the following proposal:
{{
Remove rule 1.
}}

I submit the following proposal:
{{
Modify Rule 1-10 by removing the sentence {{Any Player may take any Game
Action at any time unless the rules say otherwise.}}.
}}