antonio . dolcetta on Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:00:17 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] takeover (trying at least)

If the SOE has not happened, this should be nday 9

I vote FOR the proposal "supreme antoniocracy", submitted by Antonio on 18/12/2006

my first action as the Supreme Autocrat shall be the issuing of the following RFJ:

statement: {a panic button is not the same thing as a Panic Button}
reasoning:
{
Rule 0 states:

> A PEP may post a message to a Public Forum or any forum that within
> the past month was a Public Forum stating that e is Hitting eir
> Panic Button.

In the whole text of rule 0, the words Panic Button are consistently capitalized, this implies that capitalization is significant regarding this rule.
}

I also consent to the treatment of the above RFJ as per rule 2-2.