Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 8 Dec 2006 20:25:12 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Revision of Emergency Management Procedure

I submit a proposal:

__Emergency Procedure Fixes__
{{

[[This attempts to address some of the issues I remember people having
about the Emergency Procedure I proposed. I hoped that they would
submit fixes, but in an attempt to make sure that this is as
bulletproof as possible as soon as possible, here's a couple fixes.]]

In rule 0, change the paragraphs numbered 2, 3, and 4 in their
entirety to
{{

2. The PEP who was most recently known as the game's Administrator
   becomes the Emergency Coordinator. If this Emergency Coordinator
   does not exist or it is unclear which PEP it is, then the PEP that
   first attempts to organize running this Procedure becomes the
   Emergency Coordinator.

3. The Emergency Coordinator designates a means for PEPs to
   communicate as the Emergency Forum and makes a reasonable effort to
   notify other PEPs about the Forum's existence.

4. The Emergency Coordinator makes a statement to the Emergency Forum
   that e is initializing the Pause. The Procedure tracks time spent
   using the Pause. When the Emergency Coordinator initializes the
   Pause it is zero. Thereafter, until the completion of the
   Procedure, the Pause is increased by one each day at 00:00:00 UTC.

}}

}}

--
Peter C.