Jake Eakle on Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:45:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] 113.3 Administrator's Update

[[Alright, then.]]

 I change the state of RFJ 1 to Invalid.

[[I do this because it in no way could be used to guide interpretation of
the rules, being instead a spurious claim about the gamestate.]]

-Personman