Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 2 Dec 2006 07:24:35 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] 113.1 Administrator's Update

Received votes from The Dave, Charles, and Triller.

Vote totals:

Prop #  Name                              FOR    AGAINST   RESULT
     1  The Eras of B Nomic                12       0      PASS
     2  Define Winning                     11       1      PASS
     3  it's the game of B!                 4       6      FAIL
     4  R.O.B.O.T.S. : Robots on Bnomic...  4       7      FAIL
     5  Properties                         10       2      PASS
     6  Quote Fun                           3       9      FAIL
     7  Conflict resoluton                  4       8      FAIL
     8  Hard rules                          1      10      FAIL
     9  Attributes                         10       1      PASS
    10  boring proposal precedence         12       0      PASS
    11  Remove Revision Numbers             6       5      PASS
    12  A winner is you!                   10       2      PASS
    13  Name-change props                   3       8      FAIL
    14  Change bd's name                    8       4      PASS
    15  Finite search space                 7       5      PASS
    16  Emergency Management Procedure      9       3      PASS
    17  Judgment, the actual proposal       8       3      PASS
    18  you must be able to retract you...  4       6      FAIL
    19  Infinite search space               3       9      FAIL
    20  Retroactive thing.                  5       6      FAIL

Details with the votes by each player are up at
<http://b.nomic.net/wiki/index.php/Voting_Results/112>.

Changes due to passed proposals:
p1:
Created rule "Eras" in section 1, which I assign number 1-12.

p2:
Created rule "Wins" in section 2, which I assign number 2-3.

p5:
Created rule "A Peculiar Quality", which I put into the first section
and assign number 1-13.
All current players get the "Player" property. (Note that I don't at
this point believe that any new players will get the Player property.)

p9:
Created rule "Attributes", which I put into the first section and
assign number 1-14.

p10:
Amended rule 2-2.

p11:
Removed rule 1-7.
Amended rule 1-8.
Amended rule 2-2.

p12:
Created rule "Points", which I put into the second section and assign
number 2-4.
Amended rule 2-3.

p14:
Renamed "all players" to "bd".

p15:
Amended rule 1-4.
Changed the name of "" to be " ". (As names must now be at least one
character long)

p16:
Created rule "In Case of Emergency" with number 0.

p17:
Amended rule 1-5.
Created rule "Judgment" which I put into the second section and assign
number 2-5.

It is now nweek 113, nday 1.

--
Peter C.