all players on Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:52:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Nweek 112 ballot

On 11/27/06, Peter Cooper Jr. <pete+bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The following proposals are now Open for voting. You can see the text
> of the proposals at
> <http://b.nomic.net/wiki/index.php/Category:Proposals/Open>
>
> 1       The Eras of B Nomic
FOR
> 2       Define Winning
FOR
> 3       it's the game of B!
FOR
> 4       R.O.B.O.T.S. : Robots on Bnomic offer Total Suffering
Uh, FOR, I guess.
> 5       Properties
FOR
> 6       Quote Fun
AGAINST {{Too ambiguous as I said}}
> 7       Conflict resoluton
FOR {{ Hmm, amendment date? Interesting. I'm sure this'll have some
fun surprises later on. Now where's that statute of limitations...}}
> 8       Hard rules
AGAINST
> 9       Attributes
FOR
> 10      boring proposal precedence
FOR {{ Does this mean the existing proposals need to be renamed from
0001 to 001, or is that just a formatting convention? }}
> 11      Remove Revision Numbers
AGAINST
> 12      A winner is you!
FOR
> 13      Name-change props
FOR
> 14      Change bd's name
FOR
> 15      Finite search space
FOR
> 16      Emergency Management Procedure
FOR {{ could /possibly/ use revision wrt public fora being
unavailable, but this'll do for now }}
> 17      Judgment, the actual proposal
FOR
> 18      you must be able to retract your proposal
AGAINST {{ Needs revision; ensure that it does not Pass when becoming
historical. Nothing stops the player from doing this while it's open
and has one FOR vote. }}
> 19      Infinite search space
AGAINST {{ Proposals stomping over other proposals? Let's add a
proposal dependency system first, rather than ambiguous ad-hoc methods
;) }}
> 20      Retroactive thing.
FOR [[ ... or... AGAINST? ]]