Mark Walsh on Sun, 26 Nov 2006 00:15:36 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Back after a long absence...

Most revered Administrator:
Be advised that I find this posting to not be in accordance with the Rules.
I'll delete inapplicable matters.
> From: Bryan Donlan <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: <spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 11/24/06 5:52:33 PM
> Subject: [s-b] Back after a long absence...
>
> That is, my name shall be: all players

As it turns out, this seems to me to not be a uniquely
identifying name IAW Rule 1-4/0.

It appears that Proposals/0009 contains the phrase
{{
... all players ...
}}
connoted there to mean every current Player.

Since the Game Document Proposition 0009 existed
prior to the Request to Join by the Outsider once known
in a previous ERA as 'bd', the name {{all players}} does
not fulfill the requirements of 1-4/0: hence is invalid.

This could create a prceedent by which a proposition's
intent can be altered by a newcomer inadvertantly
(or vertantly, for that matter).

[[ If indeed it was a ploy, bd, it was well thought out.
By my reckoning it can't fly per the rules. ]]

Triller