Antonio Dolcetta on Sat, 25 Nov 2006 06:44:07 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] fixing bweeks

maybe this will work,
I resubmit my proposal "It's the game of B!" to read:
{{
 From now on, ndays, nweeks, nyears, ntime, and ndelays
shall be known as bdays, bweeks, byears, btime, and bdelays
respectively.
replace the word "nday" with "bday" throughout the ruleset and all
other proposals.
replace the word "nweek" with "bweek" throughout the ruleset and all
other proposals.
replace the word "nyear" with "byear" throughout the ruleset and all
other proposals
replace the word "ntime" with "btime" throughout the ruleset and all
other proposals.
replace the word "ndelay" with "bdelay" throughout the ruleset and
all other proposals.
}}

this way no matter what the timing is the changes should be consistent.