automailer on Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:12:25 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] [auto] Wonko submits p362

Wonko has submitted a new Motion, p362.

Motion 362/0: Stop the Obfuscated, Perplexing, Incomprehensible Titles!
A Proposal by Wonko
Last modified on nweek 106, nday 12

[[
I liked proposals more when they didn't all have titles deliberately made longer or more confusing in order to get acronym/alliteration bonuses. It was fun for a while, but I think by now we've all proved that we can twist the English language enough to make acronyms out of all our titles.
]]

Drop points two and three
Of the list in part 2D
Of rule three dash nine.