Jake Eakle on Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:12:46 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Superpowers: Dead or Alive?

Ah. Very true. I have added a small reminder of this fact, along with a link
to the SuperPowers page, to the Superpowers page. I am sending this to
spoon-business because I'm not sure if changing obsolete pages requires
posting to public fora about it, and I wish to err on the side of caution.

Personman