Mark Walsh on Sat, 11 Feb 2006 21:36:36 -0600 (CST)

RE: [s-b] I've come back

On: 2/10/06 8:36:22 PM Personman sent:
> Subject: [s-b] I've come back
>
> ... and with a new email address, to boot. I'd like to join the game under
> the name Personman, if that's alright, which it is if I read the rules
> correctly. I'm pretty sure I can pass a Turing Test, and I got me an email
> address, and I have no part in unsanctioned dealings with souls of any
sort.

I recognize the above. Welcome back!

You are in the Roster under Player name Personman,
with 0 Angstroms of Amplitude.
You are in the Genechips page (Bank), with 0 GC.
I'm going to liberally interpret Rule 10-7, and give
you an initial number of 6 Action Points (as I believe
this was the intent of Antonio's Prop).
Your Stats and Skills are initialized IAW Rules
10-2 and 10-4, viewable on the Stats page under
Haunted House.
It appears that the clause initializing a joining/rejoining
Player's location is absent! IAW precedent, you are in
the Front Hall (a dark room).
Your Soul is Lost and in the Gallery. It presently has
a value of 120 Soul Pennies, however, once you take
possession of it it will be valued at 100 + 2x your
Amplitude IAW 7-1 (there's an ambiguity here as well).

By Rule 4-3, you can simply change the punctuation
issue addressed by your Tweak, but it's Open now
so:
I SECOND Tweak 356.

Again, Welcome Back!

Triller