automailer on Wed, 25 Jan 2006 04:39:07 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] [auto] Antonio votes

Antonio's votes:
Motion 333/0: Green Tea                                : Against
Motion 334/0: Change Crazy Chad Consumption            : For
Motion 336/2: A Legislation About Redundant Ministers Is Needed, Genuinely! : Maybe Not
I still don't see why I have to recognize things explicitley, it just adds a boring step

Motion 337/3: A New Transmogrifier Hereby Increases Laughter Level : For
Motion 338/2: Annulled Motions Permit Legislating Interests To Undo Decided Extraneousness. : For
Motion 340/0: Guardianships Are Similar To Our Ministries' Existence : For
Motion 341/0: Amend Forging To Exemplify Reasons For Abilities Materializing Everywhere : For
Motion 342/1: Queue Up Interesting Proposals           : Against
I've read this through a few times, and it seems odd.
if I understand it correctly what's the point of having pens then ?
it defines the number of proposals that become pending ?
so why are they called pens ?
and if I have a pen pack I can submit 2 more props that other players ?

Motion 343/1: Promise New Players Points               : For
Motion 344/2: Superpowersupers                         : Against
Motion 346/1: Room Ordinances And Rules Include Numerous Glitches. : For
Motion 347/0: Joining Objects Yearn Superpowers        : For
Motion 348/0: Torches for everyone                     : For
Motion 349/0: genecoins and etc.                       : For
Motion 350/1: Punching Players Purveys Peculiar Paradox : For

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.