Mark Walsh on Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:56:19 -0600 (CST)

RE: [s-b] RE: Antonio's Basement Damage Dice

On: 12/30/05 3:47:18 PM Triller sent:
> Subject: RE: [s-b] RE: Antonio's Basement Damage Dice
>
> On: 12/30/05 3:16:00 PM Triller sent:
> > Subject: [s-b] RE: Antonio's Basement Damage Dice
> Antonio spent 1 AP and so has 5. Nothing says that
> dying eliminates APs.
> The Entire House is Dark, except West of House.
> (Closet & Tunnels were dark already).
> Antonio drops everything, including souls and pens.
> E submitted Prop 319, so there are 4 pens in the
> Basement.
> Until Wonko gets the Wiki squared away, I'm not sure
> what Talismans or Souls Antonio had. I'll get to that.
> Antonio is in the Front Hall, with initial Stat & Skill values,
> and 5 APs.
>
> Triller
Nix all of the above! My bad.
The Entire House is Dark, except West of House.
(Closet & Tunnels were dark already).
Antonio is in the Basement. E has 5 APs remaining.
Eir Health is 4. This is less than 1/5 of maximum (30).
Antonio's Strength, Nimbleness and Acuity are each
decremented IAW 10-4.

Triller