Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 23 Dec 2005 19:13:00 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Re: Holiday Hayride.

"Mark Walsh" <flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I turn my Clock Key Off.

I also turn my Clock Key Off. This turns the clock off.

> I've noted all the present business, but have
> a long drive ahead tomorrow. As a working
> man, there's only so much one can do.
> I wish I was still in school. It'd be vacation.
> I will have limited (if any) access until
> late Tuesday. Apologies for lack of notice.

It's a busy time of year. I decided to take the next week off as
vacation time, and I'll be gone next Wednesday through New Year's. So
I don't mind delaying the game a bit, as most people will probably be
unavailable for at least some of the next this upcoming week.

> Such a recent spate of game action calls for
> attention to detail which I can't devote time
> to for a bit. I Promise to attend to all matters
> upon rearrival home beginning Tue, 12/27.
>
> Happiest of Holiday Seasons.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

> Don't let it get out out of hand while I'm gone.

We already may have. :)

--
Peter C.