Mark Walsh on Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:17:37 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Super & Death - end nW102 - begin nW103

> Motion 302/4 Design Offering Undoing Bureaucratic Talisman (Triller)
> Death, please update talismans accordingly.
Effects updated.

> Motion 303/3 Chad Handling And Rarity Issues Suggest Myriad Amendments
(Triller)
> Death, please update talismans accordingly.
Effects updated.

> Motion 307/1 Talismanic Rarity Incongruities Plead Emendation (Triller)
> Death, please update talismans accordingly.
Rarities changed.

> Motion 310/1 Permitting Partial Pen Persistence (Wonko)
> Death, please add this talisman.
Done.

> Motion 313/0 Superpowers, Take 3 (4?) (Wonko)
> Super, please create the list of superpowers. (I think it falls
> under "any Condition or Attribute defined in Chapter 10 of the
> Rules", and thus under the Super's supervision. Let me know if I'm
> wrong.)
Added new page under House. Serialized and add a field for
holding Player.

Reset APs in Stats.
Locations updated.
Closet is Dark. comex loses 1 Calm (13 to 12).

Triller