Mark Walsh on Sat, 3 Dec 2005 20:15:54 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] NDate 102.1

On: 12/3/05 5:48:37 PM comex sent:
> Subject: Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] NDate 102.1
> > >I still don't appear to have any APs...

Oh, ye of little patience!
It does take a little time for snail processes to occur.
Technically, with the Voting Results not yet in,
the Clock is Stopped (Waiting for Update).
Often though, timing is critical, and it can be best
to act on your assumed status at the proper time.
If some change in the gamestate at the end of the
nWeek causes your actions to fail, someone will
let you know. By 10-7 you start the nWeek with
6 Action Points.

> > So by all means take some actions while you wait.
> >
> I move to the Training Room through the Gallery and pick up the Puzzle
> Pod that is there.  Then I move back to the Front Hall.

I recognize this. comex is in the Front Hall. E has 2 APs
remaining. E is in possession of the Puzzle Pod.

Triller