automailer on Sat, 3 Dec 2005 13:48:05 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger votes

EugeneMeidinger's votes:
Motion 286/0: Seated Ministers' Idling Tends To Exacerbate Negativity! : For
Motion 290/1: I Can't Escalate. Create Ridiculous, Employable Ascending Mechanism. : For
Motion 291/0: Peter Proposes Placing Proposal Pens     : For
Motion 292/1: Redoing Our Vat: Exceptional Room        : For
Motion 293/2: Make Motion Motif Maintenance Manditory. : For
Motion 297/0: Let there be Light                       : Abstain
Motion 298/0: Crazy cartographer's contest continues.  : Abstain
I figured out something even BETTER! I'm going to redo the prop to be clear and in working order but I think I am also going to make a quest q to have a stack of goals in place.

Motion 299/0: Blatent attempt to win through bribery   : Against

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.