automailer on Sat, 5 Nov 2005 12:44:56 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] [auto] Peter submits p279

Peter has submitted a new Motion, p279.

---------------------------------
Motion 279/0: Random Rearranging Required to Really Reckon Rules
A Proposal by Peter
Last modified on nweek 99, nday 8

[[Alliteration]]

[[We've changed the game quite a bit since the reset, and now have motions, and the rules seem very oddly structured to me.]]

For the purposes of resolving this proposal, moving a rule from one section to another means to remove it from its current section and create a new rule in the destination section with the same text and title, but with a new number just as though it was created in that section. [[I don't want rules to keep their numbers when changing sections, since that would likely cause more confusion.]]

Delete Rule 2-3.

In Rule 3-3, insert at the beginning a new subsection, titled "Definition", with the text
{{
Proposals are Motions.

A Proposal is owned by the entity that submitted it.
}}.

Change the title of Section II to be "Rules and Motions".

Move Rule 0-0 into section 2.

Delete Section 0.

Move Rule 3-18 into section 2.