Rainbow Wolfe on Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:55:49 -0500 (CDT)

Re: FW: Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] RE: rachel attacks Rainbow Wolfe

Not a problem. I am semi-gone.... it's just I'm still semi here.
I'm sure we can work something out. I'll just blackmail you later :)

And on that note I release rachels soul, and give it back (assuming I can
still do that.. I haven't read through the 'games' rules yet)

- Rainbow

On 21/10/05, Rachel Kadel-Garcia <rachel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Business:
>
> rachel stands down

> Sorry, Rainbow, I thought you were semi-permanently gone. I've spent
> most of this week dealing w/ my daughter being in the hospital or I
> would have responded sooner. I'd be happy to pursue negotiations on
> possibly getting my soul back in a more civilized manner, though I
> don't have much to offer yet.
>
> Rachel

Just think what you know to think, say what you know to say, and do what you
know to do. Everyday, lots and lots.