flutesultan on Thu, 13 Oct 2005 20:54:30 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [s-b] Rejoining the game

rachel sends:

> I, Rachel, hereby rejoin the game.  Hopefully this time I'll continue
> to have time to actually *play*.
>
> (I'm perusing the rules to figure out how my Soul being held by
> another player affects me.   Hrm.)

As a Minister of Everyone, I recognize this.

Welcome back, rachel.
I'm about posted out for tonight, so I'll update
displays within my purview tomorrow.

Your Soul is in the possession of Rainbow Wolfe, who
has been conspicuously absent of late. Rule 7-1 allows
em to give you your Soul. Until that happens, you can't
grab any other Souls (also by 7-1).

Triller