Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 13 Aug 2005 05:28:20 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Referenda & Clock Status

Referendum 225 passed with no objections, changing "Inundaton" to
"Inundatron" to make rule 3-3/17.

Wonko created two Referenda on 96/1 to become Ministers. I assign them
numbers as follows:
Referendum 227: Make Wonko Minister of Change
Referendum 228: Make Wonko Minister of Rules

They are now open, and resolve at the end of 96/3.

The Clock should have turned on about 26 hours ago when Wonko updated
the Rules, so it's currently 96/2. I've updated the Clock
display. (Wonko, you might want to update the Clock nightly script to
use ndelay instead wday now.)

And I'd like to thank Wonko very much again for taking over the jobs
of Change and Rules at the end of this past nweek. I greatly
appreciate it.

--
Peter C.