Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 10 Aug 2005 09:17:34 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Wonko becoming Ministers

Daniel Peter Lepage wrote:
> I make myself Minister of Change - I just missed a bus and have an hour of
> sitting around until the next one. Update coming soon.

Well it's the Minister of Law that would be updating the rules.

And the only way to join either of those is through Referendum, since
the position is currently occupied.

But I somehow doubt that anyone would mind if you update the rules
anyway. I certainly wouldn't.

Thank you, Wonko.

And now, I really need to get back to work.

--
Peter C.