automailer on Tue, 9 Aug 2005 20:55:15 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Triller submits p226

Triller has submitted a new Motion, p226.

---------------------------------
Motion 226/0: Accidental Nomic Word Enabling Explicitly Kaput.
A Proposal by Triller
Last modified on nweek 96, nday 1

[[ Acronym - A NWEEK ]]
[[ Rule 6-6 defines a Nomic Word as "a word used in the ruleset."
The last paragraph of Rule 1-2 defines comments, but doesn't explicitly
exclude them from the ruleset. It says "shall be deemed Comment Text
and has no direct effect on the gamestate." To my way of thinking,
the comments are a part of the ruleset; why include them otherwise?
Technically, unless corrected by Referendum, a Player could put
anything in a comment, including Gibberish. I'd like to chenge this,
and here's why. ]]

In Rule 3-4 change:
{{
Wonko
}}
{{
Player X
}}

In Rule 1-2, in the last paragraph, after "Comment Text" insert:
{{
; It shall not be considered part of the ruleset,
}}
[[ note leading and following punctuation for insertion ]]
[[ and to make it completely explicit ]]

In Rule 6-6, append to the last bullet:
{{
that is not part of a comment
}}

[[ My passed Prop 224 should garner rewards as the ruleset
currently exists, because "Wonko" is a Nomic Word". ]]