automailer on Mon, 1 Aug 2005 17:08:11 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p213

EugeneMeidinger has amended p213.

---------------------------------
Motion 213/1: Head  of minister execution.
A Proposal by EugeneMeidinger
Last modified on nweek 95, nday 4

[[ my dad closed the window so I had to retype it and I probably missed something.

Create a game document named Bnomic's Bloopers.

Add the rule to section 9:
{{
== Adult Supervision ==
The Supervisor of a Ministry is in charge of delegating responsibilities of that Ministry. When referring to a Supervisor, The words "Supervisor of" may be placed before the name of the Ministry. The name may be shortened to The first letter of each word.[[The Supervisor of The Ministry of Death = The SoTMoD]]

If a Ministry is run by only one Minister then that Minister is the Supervisor of that Ministry. A Minister of a Ministry may submit a Referendum to replace the current Supervisor of that Ministry. A Supervisor may give up his position to another Minister of that Ministry at any time.
}}

Create the following rule in section 10:
{{
== Awesome failure ==
If as a result of combat a player rolls a 3, 4, 3X or 3X-1, where X is that player's strength then The SotMoh may alter in a manner of eir choosing any of the following relating to the two players involved in combat:

 *Genechips
 *Amplitude
 *Talismans
 *Stats
 *Skills
 *Location

The aforementioned alteration shall be known as a "bout of seredipitous luck". The SoTMoH shall explain the bout of serendipitous luck and the explaination shall be recorded in Bnomic's Bloopers. A player may submit a referendum to reverse the effects of a bout of serendipitous luck during the two ndays after it was made.

}}