Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:05:08 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Voting Results for nweek 94

The results of voting for nweek 94 are posted up at
<http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/VotingResults/nweek094>.

(The result column is the math calculation, where positive means that
it passed. It's easier to deal with things in Excel by changing
everything to math.)

Also note that p184 passed by unanimous AGAINST, which I think is the
first time that happened.

I'll work on updating the rules tomorrow, although I'm not sure I'll
get to it by the end of the wday. (If Wonko or someone has time to do
it, feel free. If not, I'll get around to it tomorrow, although I'm
fairly busy tomorrow evening.)

--
Peter C.
"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the