Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:15:22 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Re: [auto] Peter submits p179

Voting on this Tweak is now Open. It will take effect July 27, 2005 at
1:35 AM UT if two people Second it as long as nobody Objects to it.

Peter has submitted a new motion, p179:

--
Peter C.
It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats.