automailer on Mon, 18 Jul 2005 08:01:13 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Peter amends p167

Peter has amended p167.

---------------------------------
Proposal 167/1: The Anti-e Box Loathes E's
A Proposal by Peter
Last modified on nweek 94, nday 3

[[Acronym: TABLE]]
[[It feels like a lot of things pass each nweek. I'm mostly okay with this, but thought that perhaps it ought to be slightly harder. And I liked the old Void form, even though I don't think I ever used it.]]

If p166 passed, create this new rule in Section 3:
{{
== The Anti-e Box ==

There exists a single Game Object called The Anti-e Box. The Anti-e Box is a Voting Entity with an Inundratron initial value of 2.

The Anti-e Box's Current Vote on an Open Proposal is -1 if the proposal contains an e (anywhere, capital or lowercase), and 2 otherwise.
}}

If p166 did not pass, create this new rule in Section 3:
{{
== The Anti-e Box ==

There exists a single Game Object called The Anti-e Box. The Anti-e Box is a Voting Entity.

The Anti-e Box's Current Vote on an Open Proposal is MAYBE NOT if the proposal contains an e (anywhere, capital or lowercase), and FOR otherwise.
}}