automailer on Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:36:08 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Wonko votes

Wonko's votes:
Proposal 140/1: Game unleashing fun for all watchers.    : For
Sounds like fun.

Proposal 141/0: Richness exponentially increases Genechips?! NO! : For
Proposal 142/1: Additional poetry ensures really  tantalizing, unusual rules everywhere. : Against
Actually, I quite like this, but I'm voting against it because the Voting Gremlin and the spirit of Dan are for it. I refuse to cave into peer pressure from the undead.

Proposal 143/1: Talismans are becoming unique!           : For
I'm for most of this, but I dislike the rarity of "cursed" - "cursed" isn't a rarity, and there's no reason why we shouldn't be allowed to have cursed objects that are also unique.

Proposal 144/2: Bring Back the Big Book                  : For
Proposal 145/1: "Maybe" offsets real parity; help is near, gentlemen! : For
Proposal 146/0: I Should Be Allowed To Make Actions Near Our Nice, Friendly Interaction/Response Equipment : For
Proposal 147/0: Evidently, Clarification Limited In Prefix/Suffix Evaluation. : For
Proposal 148/1: Triller Requires A Fort For Its Cannonade  : Against
I'm voting in favor of the destruction of the Grid. Again.

Proposal 149/0: Purposely Purge Pawning, Please.         : For
Whoops.

Proposal 150/1: Control Only Granted If Tiles Aren't Totally Exploited : For
Proposal 151/1: Get Gone, Grid Ghastliness!              : For
Ah, grid-nuking. A fine tradition.

Proposal 152/1: Polymorphing.                            : For
I also refuse to cave into peer pressure from Rubber Stamps.

Proposal 153/0: Quicker Backups                          : For
Proposal 154/0: A Horribly Haunted House                 : For
Proposal 155/0: Gremlic Rune Achievement Deserves Incentive Enhancement: Numerous Tokens. : For
Somehow I just know that somebody's going to figure out a way to fit four runes in a word, and the game's gonna end just like that.

Then again, Triller and I seem to be the only Tiles players, so maybe a quick finish would be a good idea.

Proposal 156/0: Fewer props per nweek                    : For
Proposal 157/1: Another Room                             : For
Right now this doesn't do much, but I envision a lot of abilities that can only be used on players in the same room as you. The closet will make a good hiding place when you *really* don't want an archmage to purge you.

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.