flutesultan on Sun, 3 Jul 2005 11:41:57 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Tiles Play NWeek93

   Tiles Play NWeek 93

   1)

   Take the 'G' and Gremlic '/RL' from the Right Center Zone leaving 'MOO'.

   Take the 'S' from the Bottom Center Zone leaving 'ARIA'.

   Take the 'D' from the Center Zone leaving 'BOUTS'.

   Use an 'I' from my rack and in the Bottom Right Zone Play 'GI/RL/DS'.

   2)

   Take the 'M' and 'S' from the Upper Left Zone leaving 'RAW'.

   Take the 'Y' from the Bottom Left Zone leaving 'REV'.

   Take the 'O' from the Center Zone leaving 'STUB'.

   Use the 'U' from my rack and in the Left Center Zone Play 'MOUSY'

   Move 2 takes control of 3 zones at once for 10 Control Tokens.

   Collectively, the 2 moves cause me to take control of every Zone for 25
   Control Tokens.

   Triller