automailer on Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:41:22 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger votes

EugeneMeidinger's votes:
Proposal 126/0: Classes already require a fix, eh?       : For
Proposal 127/0: Random Removal of Rarely Required Rules  : For
Proposal 128/0: Automatic Nweekly Time Stop              : For
Proposal 129/0: Here's an insight, kind user.            : For
Proposal 130/1: "Liar," said I as rail.        : For
Proposal 131/0: Plurality Rules Often Overlooked; So Are Little Singularities. : For
Proposal 132/3: Miscellaneous Form Update                : For
More the merrier

Proposal 133/0: The Return of Executive Tidiness         : For
Proposal 134/0: Futzing Judiciously On Random Data       : Against
Am I the only one willing tostart a cfi against this and the whole entire thing? I'd rather another person do it as I am not very articulate.

Proposal 135/0: Fixing Up/Simplifying Souls              : For
Proposal 136/0: nobody elects to work on reaching konsensus : For
I smite the proposal! I can vote for it all I want!

Proposal 137/0: Gibberish in Neutral                     : For
Proposal 138/0: Much Masterful Manipulation of Motions   : For
Proposal 139/0: Something Seriously Senatorial           : For
Hey I just realized you made it so only senators can use this. Very nice.

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.