Alex Truelsen on Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:19:14 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Not dead yet

"Historical" might not have been the worst description for me for a while
there... anyway, I'm back and I've updated my Ministries. The most
interesting bit from that is that Eugene hit RainbowWolfe for 114 energy
last Grid Period, dealing 14 damage over eir Defense. Of course, that 14 can
be bought right back with RW's income from eir fort... we either need less
fixable forts (perhaps not fixable at all) or more stuff on the Grid.

Also, if I can, I open an election for the position of Death.

[[BvS]]