Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 9 Jun 2005 22:08:23 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Tweak Update

Tweak #11 fails due to only getting 1 Second.

I submit the following tweak and call it Tweak #12:
{{
Repeal rule 3 (that isn't in a section).
}}

(Granted, if DQT wants to destroy the game now e can regardless, and
if e wants e could just repeal this rule emself. But I figure I'd put
the Tweak into existence anyway, just in case it helps.)

--
Peter C.
"Subtlety is when you move the queen to two spaces from the piece it's